Animal Liberation Humane Education
There may be many reasons why you're at this site. Whether you are someone from the general public merely 'surfing', someone who has heard or seen any information about a particular topic, or someone with a 'purpose', WELCOME and please feel free to explore. Hopefully you will find a topic that will interest and challenge you , as well as provide an opportunity to question your views about how animals should be treated.
- To provide factual information about different forms of animal cruelty and the relevant practices.
- To provide information relevant to Australian students who may have a general interest in animal cruelty practices in the form of projects or assignments.
- To promote an awareness of humane education issues within schools.
- To link issues that are both relevant to general animal cruelty practices and the NSW education Syllabus.
- To allow individuals the opportunity to form their own views and for those wanting to help stop animal cruelty, give them support and ideas on how they can obtain their goals.
- To provide a positive space for students interested in wanting to stop animal cruelty to meet and discuss thoughts, ideas and actions.
This site is dedicated to the millions of animals that are suffering and for those few who are willing and wanting to stop animal cruelty. As coined by those who fight for animal rights: You are their voice. For if not you, who? If not now, when?